Psychology is a subject that describes human nature and behavior. It tries to calculate human actions in different situations.
What is psychology??
Psychology studies where human nature and behaviors are described in detail, identify problems and solved those according to individual character. It describes how human behavior is affected by our surrounding facts like biological conditions, social conditions, etc.
Psychology also described human actions according to different situations. It not only describes human behavior but also describes animal behavior.
Importance of psychology:
In our life, our success depends on our actions. If anyone wants to achieve his desired goals, then he should control his action. Not only our professional life but also our social and personal life can be ruined by our doings.
So, if we want to understand our thoughts, psychology is the way. By studying psychology, we can identify our problems and fix them.
How psychology works:
The human brain is always a Mistry to us. Human behavior is the most complex thing to describe. One individual is totally different from others. The condition, environment is also different in every case.
There are common causes also. For example, if you see a tiger in a forest, we will run. That is a common human behavior. The process of psychology is to observe, describe, find out the problem,s and solve it.
Sections of psychology:
The branches of psychology overlap with many other subjects. It observes and describes behavior, personality, growth, emotion, mental stability, and more. So, it discusses what it needs. Some major section of psychology are:
1) Social psychology: it describes group behavior, interaction with others.
2) Personality psychology: it describes individual thoughts, actions. It also discusses the growth of individual personality.
3) Clinical psychology: The main subject in this field, mentally challenged, and mental disorders.
4) Abnormal psychology: in this section, all abnormal behavior is discussed. Find the cause of the
abnormality and the solution of it are discussed in this area.
5) Biological psychology: this section finds those biological facts which affect human psychology. Moreover, it relates to the body and human behavior.
6) Developmental psychology: it describes the growth of human personality and changing behavior with development.
7) Health psychology: in this sector, psychology explains how psychology and health are interrelated.
Use of psychology:
The use of psychology is expanding day by day. It creating new fields in its own way. For example, if you want to do a public survey for a public function, at first, you need to understand the psychology of people.
The total success rate of the function depends on how people will react to this function. So, you need to analyze the people’s psychology of that area.
If you are starting a business or joining an office, psychology can play a vital role in your success. Improvement of personality, social interaction, controlling your action in difficult those can be possible by psychology.
Overall, by understanding psychology, you can improve yourself and can generate a new version of yourself.